Friday, June 25, 2010

BUSINESS PATNER



I'm a business owner & I run few business. Some of my company are Malaysia E-Village, Malaysia X-Change etc. In one of my business, I teach people to set up their business without coming out with big investment. Recently my business is growing because many people come to me for help. In order to handle more people, I'm looking for patners to work together to help more people in their business. We looking for people that are truly qualified only so that we can work together and achieve our goal and other people goal together.

If you are interested to be our business patner, kindly email us your detail with your contact no so that I can call you to make an appoinment and have a casual chit chat with you to see wheather you are qualified or not. Kindly email to bonnybe@ymail.com OR contact Bonny - 018-2619207

* Only serious people need to apply.

Thanks.

Bonny
'Business Is About Passion'
http://bonnybusinessempire.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment